The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Resort, Hotel, Spa
- This resort has the most beautiful view of the lake. But there are few restaurants and one of them doesn't open on Sunday.
- Great value and a place for a staycation!! Check their website for better deals than groupon or living social!!
- Off-season midweek Westin resort quality at only $59-79 per night (depending on your booking app) & just 20 minutes from The Strip? An easy way to upgrade your Vegas experience, if you rent a car.
- Great service. Perfect getaway and a great value.
- This place rocks! Worth the extra few miles to drive out of town center. Image below is view from our room.
- Lovely place
- Nice place. A touch from the strip, but a nice place.
- Nice place. Service at pool could be better
- Beautiful spot but none of the vending machines have sodas!
- This place really is a gem. Beautiful surrounds and great service. A bit of a drive to the strip, but worth the seclusion.
- It is a beautiful Moroccan Style interior decor hotel by Lake Las Vegas. The service is brilliant and it is tranquil with only 20mins drive into Las Vegas to be part of the hustle and bustle!
- Environment and resources.
- Beautiful! We are here for HIP HOP international so it's very crowned
- relaxing, serene, beautiful views.
- Nice, clean room. Lovely lounging area. Great pool. Odd little beach but nice. Its absurd that they charge you to use the business center computers.
- Awesome resort! Perfect escape from the hustle of #Vegas
- Enjoy a family getaway that includes pedal boarding, paddle boarding and kayaking on the 320-acre lake, plus poolside fun with a giant slide, dive-in movies and a Kidcabana.
- Westin quality resort with nice rooms and pool. Very laid back area compared to traditional Vegas hotel. It is a 30 minute drive to strip and longer during traffic.
- A nice place for a weekend staycation. Great views of Lake Las Vegas, Reflection Bay Golf Club, and the surrounding mountains. A great value if you enjoy peace, quiet and relaxation.