The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- If you want a nice view, try to get a room number ending in 057, or ask the concierge if they have any rooms overlooking the #9 green.
- Don't miss the evening bagpipes from 5-6 on the back lawn.
- Float down the lazy river pool. The resort also plans elaborate seasonal activities, including a hunt with more than 20,000 Easter eggs in April.
- Double headed shower is truly heavenly.
- Join us at SMX SoLoMo (Dec. 5-6, 2011) for just $199/night +tax! Breakfast & lunch are included with your All Access SMX pass, along with the opening Meet & Greet reception & free WiFi in rooms.
- The dual shower heads are awesome.. Makes me not want to get out of the shower.
- Shrimp Chicharron at Deseo is amazing
- Such a great resort
- Use your AAA card at restaurants for 20% discount !
- Queso in the saloon and breakfast at the Monday Club are amazing. Also, don't miss the dessert cart!
- Or get a casita and enjoy some much needed exercise and fresh air!
- Beautiful property that offers tours and activities for every age. I recommend eating at deseo. Absolutely delicious food.
- Incredible patio. Sit and have lunch outside overlooking the beautiful golf course.
- 2nd stay at this amazing resort and beautiful city. Lots to do. Start the day after a heavenly sleep with the twin headed shower. Slap on some sun cream and lay on the lazy river soaking the sun. :)
- Grab a cocktail and watch the bagpipe player bring in the evening by the fire pit and golf course.
- Room keys will stop working no matter where you keep them
- Dancellabz was here!
- Come and enjoy the bagpiper who usually starts playing at 5p.
- Come and enjoy the bagpiper who usually begins playing at 5p.
- The corn chowder at Waltz & Weitzman is the best!