The Westin Bellevue
- Secret door to the mall is NOT on second floor. It's on the third!
- Take the short walk to the Downtown Park. There are also many shops and restaurants within 1 block of the hotel.
- There is a secret door to the mall off of the second floor elevator past the ballrooms.
- Ask for 14th floor - it's the preferred guest floor.
- The black Forrest cheesecake is not so much Black Forest as it is just costco cheesecake with strawberry sauce
- Always get the king sized bed. Well worth the extra $10 In comparison to double bed. Secret door is through 3rd floor.
- Nice central location and you can't beat the heavenly bed. Valet is great.
- Very thin walls, normal conversations are easily overheard. For a newer modern hotel I expected better. Would suggest the Hyatt down the street.
- staying here? avoid rooms on low floors ending in the odd teens. the hum of machinery will keep you awake.
- Great hotel in downtown Bellevue. Stay here at least one night if you're traveling to Seattle, it's a great getaway close to the city.
- My home away from home on business get the single king room as losing the extra bed gives you the most comfortable chair ever!
- Great pool for laps, and the gym is very clean with new equipment. $5/stay for a full workout rental. Shoes. Shorts. Top. Pack less! Do more!
- Never walked into my hotel room and saw a treadmill! Kinda cool I guess? Standard Westin fare....but they charge for the grab n go coffee? Cmon with that.
- Nice room but like many modern corporate hotels completely fails in its lobby and public rooms. No decent suiting area for chat coffee bar as the bar is shut!! Also no and boring view.
- Feels a little dated in the rooms, small TV's that feel 10 years old.
- In the heart of downtown bellevue, walking distance from the Lincoln square Mall. Great quality, clean and modern
- Amazing front desk service
- Excellent hotel with scenic views from all rooms. There is a pool and small spa area on the 4th floor. Free Wi-Fi in the lobby, super clean spacious rooms.
- I've never stayed at such a nice hotel. This place was everything I could have wanted and then some. Perfect, just perfect.
- Hotel guest: use 3 elevators on the left side. Right side elevators are for private residence only, you key card won't work there.