Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Casino, Hotel, Resort
- Love this place, I thought best deal it compares to any 5 star hotel I've stayed. It is convenient and monorail can quickly take you to strip, but I enjoyed less crowds.
- Get food early, or keep plenty of snacks on you. Unlike the strip, this place shuts down at midnight (food wise), and there isn't anything convenient around.
- Beautiful hotel. Always been one of my favorites. Love the new updates. The customer service representatives throughout the hotel are extremely friendly and very helpful.
- Comodidad, buena atencin!
- Increble lugar
- Give yourself time to walk over from your conference in the convention center. The walk is longer than you think. Very nice meeting rooms.
- Gambling ..
- Freaking East Tower elevators shut down at 12 am and nobody tell us, they have to use security guards to check keys, so backwards
- They wanted to charge us $25 at 1:15pm early check-in fee for a $49 room WTF
- Pleasant staff convenient location
- Buena ubicacin , desayuno gratis y es EXCELENTE, la cama muy comoda, la habitacin super bien , es limpio, me pareci muy barato para todo lo que recibi
- The Japanese steak house at Westgate is best I've ever had. Atmosphere, service, chef. Flawless operation.
- Hotel bem meia boca, cobra pelo Wi-Fi US$ 15 por dia, hotel velho
- Unfortunately the guest rooms continue to deteriorate in this hotel, in severe need of major renovations.
- No fue tan buena experiencia. No hicieron el aseo de la habitacin en un da. Cobraron mucho dinero de Fees y adems queran cobrar el wifi muy caro y a parte, cuando se supone que estaba incluido.
- Conseguimos una habitacin barata por el fin de semana. El hotel queda un poco alejado del Strip pero son solo 10 minutos en taxi o en el monoriel
- Great location if doing business @ lvcc. Nice sized rooms, good eats. Need a ride to the strip? Download the lyft app and get free credits using code: LYFTPHOU #lyft
- Bit of a run down casino. Rooms were really tired looking with rust all around the bath. Loved the free hair left in my sink. Nice touch
- Rooms are nice and kept very clean by housekeepers. Restaurants and lobby is nice. New spa is to die for!! However, staff will act like they want to help you only to try selling you a timeshare.
- One of the old classic hotels. Not much to see, very expensive lobby-bar.