925 Blossom Hill Rd (at Santa Teresa Blvd)
San Jose, CA 95123
- Good luck finding a parking spot on Friday night. Allow 10 minutes for parking and the walk.
- If its your birthday week, come through the Benefit Brow Bar in Macy's and get your eyebrows done for free!
- Good mall... Movie theater, food court, lots of restaurants outside, Target + small and large retailers
- Q-Cup has good pearl drinks here.
- my favorite shopping mall!
- Like this mall. You can find things at reasonable price.
- Great people watching
- CUTE GUYS HERE
- This mall is depressing
- I Never Been To The Mall in a Long Time!
- If you can't find parking park across the street
- Pokemon Black and White Tour 2/19 - 2/20
- A good time to visit the shopping center is early morning! It's calm and peaceful shopping! :)
- Victoria's secret semi-amual sale :)
- I still like the old setup when the theatre was in the middle and the ivy tanbark encircled the quad.
- Avoid weekend shopping
- Walk the four corners of c28 without being talked to by a sales associate. Most impossible!!!
- Went to eat at Boccaccio do Bepo on Sunday. Love the food. Service was fast and friendly.
- Plenty of stores here but not too many of the luxury if youre into luxury. If you want more of the higher end brands, go for Valley Fair for more.
- go into the book store and ask about the kitchen ninja recipe book by steven school!