Westfield Fashion Square
- I like coming here to avoid everyone else at The Grove or Bev Center... much more laid back which is probably why I see celebs here almost every time.
- Watch out for Dude Bro's. They are a plenty at this mall, Douche Bag City!
- WARNING! the mall closes at 6:00 on Sundays. How lame!
- Look out for the Persian moms cussing out other parents at the family play area. Some celebrities shop here (I've seen Tim Allen, Jenny Garth) and a bunch of D-Listers
- I have been to Westfield fashion square when it opened ! I loved the all koi fish they used to have I go play with the toys they have out parking is good cept holidays !
- LOVE this mall! I live in Burbank but I'd rather drive here than ever go to Burbank mall or Glendale Galleria EVER again!
- Go to the Apple Store and The Body Shop. Two of my favourite shops in the mall. Get there early so you can avoid the mid-day rush and the difficulty of finding a parking spot.
- Minor celebrities seem to flock to the valet parking. You have been warned.
- Great fashion here!
- Good Sit down restaurant on 1st floor..Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers!
- Mall management is a PITA here. Avoid working here.
- Very good mall, has many great shopping stores.
- Great mall with decent parking situation.
- Come in during their business hours for best experience!
- Park underground near Macys. Always parking and easy in/out
- The Halloween Stuntacular Show is soo good! Professional, funny and entertaining! Highly recommend.
- Great Bloomingdales!
- I love this place!
- Best time to go during the holiday shopping season is between 7-9pm on any weeknight.
- Clean, bright. Clothing, furniture, gift shops. Food court, hair stylists, make-up shops, Orange Theory Fitness. Pretty relaxed atmosphere. Self and valet parking.