West Town Tavern
$ $ $
- Romantic and cozy, with comfortable food. Nightly specials include fried chicken Mondays, Wagyu burger Tuesdays, and tavern potato chips with rosemary, balsamic syrup, truffle oil... - Inspector
- Dont miss the truffle potato chips, wine pairings, and fried chicken Mondays.
- Chef Susan Goss slow-smokes lamb ribs and serves them with a molasses-mustard barbecue sauce at West Town Tavern. Most people love these ribs so much that they order the plate for two for themselves.
- Favorite place to dine with family and friends. The food is the best! Monday night chicken special is the absolute bomb!
- Tavern chips are amazing
- The best contemporary comfort food!
- i like it...!!!!
- Pot Roast is to die for - Chef Susan will not let you down!
- The fried chicken is soaked in buttermilk before being breaded and fried, and it's accompanied with mashed potatoes, Swiss chard, a buttermilk biscuit, and a white wild mushroom gravy.
- Upscale American comfort food that everyone will love. Extensive and impressive wine list. Excellent and informed servers. Liked when Chef Goss thanked us for coming as we were leaving. Nice touch.
- They seem to have missed out on the whole cocktail craze, stick to the wine list
- Cool ambience, the food was mediocre.
- The kahlua pig is succulent and tender, just the right portion size with delicious accompaniments
- The lamb is amazing!!! Their summer cantaloupe and country ham app is to die for!
- The tilapia is excellent! Everything is excellent!!
- Lamb ribs with spinach and corn pudding.mmmm... Great ambiance and easy parking all make this a new favorite.
- This place is solid. The truffled potato chips, asparagus soup, sea scallops and pork tenderloin are all highly recommended. Enjoy!
- Gotta try the shaved fennel and mushroom salad. Soo good! Grab a seat at the bar and let Kathryn take the best care if you. Great place, wonderful service and very, very good food!
- Make reservations and ALWAYS make room for desert.
- Must try the fried calamari, it's so delish and different than any where else!