West Side Tennis Club
Tennis Court, Sports Club
1 Tennis Pl (btwn Dartmouth & Burns St)
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- One of the most beautiful places I've been in NYC. Royal Tenenbaums was filmed here, Beatles played here in 64, and the US Open played here for decades. Save the stadium!!
- The evian Wood Racquet Cup is on August 18, 2012 at the WSTC! Come out for a fun day of retro tennis action.
- The Royal Tenenbaums was filmed here which means I immediately love this place.
- This decaying landmark hosted the U.S. Open for more than six decades before the game was moved to the National Tennis Center a few miles away. Now, it may be for sale.
- Very bloody posh indeed
- Love the history of this club
- Where the U.S. Open was originally hosted.
- Not many people ever on the red clay.
- Go with the Becktolds always a good time
- When your ready for your lesson Sylven and Blaise, be sure to tell me :)
- PHOTO: Police try to restrain Mary Smith, a 17-year-old fan from Connecticut, as she holds on to Beatle George Harrison during Forest Hills Stadium Concert in 1964, at the link!
- PHOTO: A fan is captured and interviewed after crashing the stage during a Beatles concert at Forest Hills Stadium in 1964, at the link!