West Seattle Farmers Market
4700 44th Ave SW (at SW Alaska & SW California)
Seattle, WA 98116
- It's year-round!
- Year-round outdoor Sunday farmers market - food and no fluff.
- Wine tasting is new! Refillable bottles, great price. Organic and biodynamic. Fun!
- Try the rockridge orchards Apple juice and alder salt Ummmmmm :)
- One-stop shop for a Sunday dinner: pick up fresh Sockeye salmon from Loki fish, organic cherries from Tonnemaker Farms, and delicious Mt Townsend Creamery cheeses. Enjoy acoustic 80s technopop, too!
- Can't go wrong with beautiful $5 flowers.
- Where fools can buy an 8 loaf of bread for $13 (not joking)! Some of the prices are freaking ridiculous here.
- Duck eggs sell out in the first hour
- Can you purchase Blood Sausage here?
- Since they've expanded, it's really awesome. Tons of wonderful fruits, veggies and food options. Would love to see a few more local crafts, but excellent fun for Sunday morning.
- Great farmers market! Wonderful local produce and other items! Shout out to a local cider place (name?) Purchased a great dessert wine and hard cider! And they're year round!
- Do a loop around and compare products and prices before purchasing. Vendors vary between prices and quality on similar products. Don't be afraid to ask the vendors about their products.
- Nice day trip to the Market. Picnic at the Beach. Head home and stop in at the large Trader Joe's shop
- Although spring's a few months away, stock up with Manini's gluten-free pasta and ravioli, Tonnemaker's organic apple cider, Little Prague pastries and Loki salmon. Great offers from local vendors.
- Here's a mobile web site with lots of recipes ideas to view while your here! http://ns2go.mobi/mr
- Rain or shine the West Seattle Farmers Market offers a great selection of local organic produce and treats. Take home pastries from Little Prague, juice from Rockridge, Alaskan salmon from Loki, too!