West Harlem Piers Park
Henry Hudson Pkwy (btwn St Clair Pl & W 135th St)
Manhattan, NY 10027
- I enjoy biking on the bike path along the Henry Hudson River from Harlem to Battery Park! The sights along the way will make you fall in love again with NYC!
- Ferry service would benefit here , it's anyone's guess when that will happen. Stroll along here to make you forget the rent your paying to live near. Great for impromptu picnics. Watch the bike path!
- On 12/12/11, I was here to light the park Christmas tree. Happy Holidays!
- Make NYC Your Gym with others! Shape Up NYC hosts a FREE Zumba class for everyone on Saturdays from 11am-12pm until 9/29.
- Rent a bike for a great cool ride along the pier. The sights are beautiful!
- This new little park is becoming one of my favorite spots in the city.
- Chilly windy stay home today
- Great views!
- Found two seels while roaming around.
- Come at sunset for amazing views!
- Walk out over the Hudson and watch locals catch a meal.
- July 7th: Take a free, beginner tango class at West Harlem Piers taught by Strictly Tango NYC.
- Such a great spot on a sunny day. Stop at Fairway and make it a picnic.