West End Market
Cafeteria, Food Court
- The hokie club is excellent... It's worth a shot.
- Hungry? Hungry? This facility accepts Flex Plans, Dining Dollars, Hokie Passport Account, and cash.
- This place gets ridiculously crowded around peak times. Come between 5-5:30 to beat the rush.
- Best campus food in America. Get that London broil with mushroom gravy and mashed potatoes
- Coco nana smoothie from wired. The hidden gem of Virginia tech dining
- There's never a line at the pizza place.
- Sunday Brunch from 12 noon to 3pm is awesome! Huge fresh homemade chocolate chip pancakes!
- The fresh-squeezed orange juice from Wired works wonders!
- Double London Broil, Mashed Potatoes w/ Chicken Gravy, and a fresh roll from JP's.
- Pizza, French fries, burgers, salads, steak, lobster, pasta, mashed potatoes, brunch.
- Go for early lunch around 11 right when it opens - it's not as crowded
- Watch out for the lady with the grey hair down to her shoulders. She is spaced out. Walk around her.
- The pasta place is awesome, and a good way to use up some leftover meal plan $ buying pizzas