West Beach Park
Beach, Park, Playground
818 Shippan Ave
Stamford, CT 06902
- Best family friendly beach in Stamford. Great new playground right on the beach in remembrance of Sandy Hook victim.
- So relaxing.
- Great place to go when you can't sleep. Used to be the best place to watch the fireworks as well.
- loved this beach all my life!!
- im in love with the beach.
- Such a great little beach! Theres a playground right on the beach- perfect for families with children.
- Recommend obtaining the beach permit. No more $25.00 entrance fee every time and have continuous privilege until end of season. If there is a long line,the pass will facilitate your entrance.
- Relatively clean beach near downtown Stamford. Football and baseball grounds nearby.
- Staying left of rocks = no rocks