West Allis Farmers Market
6501 W. National Ave
West Allis, WI 53214
12:00pm - 6:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Get here a half hour before the bell rings at 1pm on Saturdays! Gives you time to grab a Cool Thai Ice Tea and see what all the venders brought that day!
- The only place to buy your corn from is Hoekstra's - with the singing old man. It's the best at the market! They also sell the best tomatoes for canning later in the season!
- Have a sweet tooth? Look for the Lopez bakery truck on the South end. They sell Mexican cookies, Churros and Elephant ears. Plus, they have three types of hot tamales too!
- If sweet corn is on your list at the market, make a beeline to the stand that has the Hoekstra's trucks behind it. If the singing older dude is there, get your corn from him. Always fab!
- Centgraf Farms!
- The West Allis Farmer Market, the best market in the Milwaukee area.Be sure to know Herman, who sings while selling corn.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjByViTOyTw
- A lot of great vendors that come out here. You should come out here and check it out.
- West Allis Farmers Market is a gem! Check out Sugar River Dairy yogurt, JenEhr's CSA program and Bower's of East Troy!
- Amazing hanging flower baskets at reasonable prices :)
- Also be sure to check out some great tamales from Lopez Bakery!
- Sweet corn!! Bi colored. And not even 4th of July yet. Life is good!!!
- Great place to get your produce and awesome vendors.
- Let the horticulturists at Jerry's Produce design a low-maintenance garden for you!
- Best farmers market in SE Wisconsin
- Love all the fresh food and flowers!
- Great variety of vegetables
- Loved the plants available and great selection.
- The best plants at the fairest prices are easily found at that Luxembourg Gardens stand
- Bring a lot of bags. They don't seek bananas here...only WI grown foods.
- Amazing produce and baked goods!!!!