Fast Food, Breakfast
John F Kennedy International Airport, Terminal 2, Building 54, Space 35 (JFK Airport)
Jamaica, NY 11430
- Make sure you check your order before you leave they ALWAYS forget items....
- Slow, surly service with a 'tude.
- Service was so slow
- Very expensive. Airport prices for sure.
- Not one of the best Wendys Ive been to. The baconator looks like dog food and the line was insane. Still ate it.
- You are here because options are limited. Lower expectations and don't be disappointed by the artisan breakfast sandwich. Bread is stale.
- Best salads. Spicy chicken burger is very good
- As of 2/11/16, they do not sell the spicy nuggets at this Wendy's!
- Grabbed breakfast here before my flight. Honey chicken biscuit and herb potato fries hit the spot.
- Plan an hour for lunch. Service is slow and unprofessional
- These burgers may be filet mignon prices but boy do they hit the spot after a long security strip down. Yeah
- No breakfast and no ice coffee at 9 am
- The oatmeal bar is tasty and addictive, like whole grain crack!
- The cinnamon buns are good. At this location there is like 3 tables, so be prepared to take food to somewhere else to sit
- At 3:45 on a Wednesday, didn't wait more than 5 min. Ordered chili since airplanes are so cold!
- The Spicy Nuggets are better and CHEAPER then regular!!
- Not the service! Lazy, self involved, they could care less about you!