Wendella Boat Tours
Boat / Ferry, Harbor / Marina, Scenic Lookout
400 N Michigan Ave (on the Chicago River)
Chicago, IL 60611
- We end the Chicago episode doing my favorite thing: the river architecture tour. This will make it my third time, and it never gets old. Samantha Brown
- Sit on the left side to avoid neck pain. Great tour.
- Ride with mallory as the tour guide!
- Take the lake and the architectural combined trip, you won't regret.
- Sit in the center or the left side of the boat or you'll be neck craning and uncomfortable the whole ride.
- Buy online because its cheaper, and have your tickets HELD for you at the dock. So convenient! www.wendellaboats.com
- Architecture tour of this amazing city is a must. They'll tell you cool facts about how people used rollerblades to get from one end of the Merchandise Mart to the other.
- Go on the River and Lake Tour to get amazing history and views of the city.
- Take the architecture tour - fantastic views of the city!
- Take a 90 minute Lake and River Tour! Its a great way to be introduced to Chicago
- Find Riley and do the robot for me and I will buy a pop.
- Our tour guide was super cool and funny. The bloody Mary from the bar downstairs was yummy!
- Sit on the left side of the top deck of the boat to get the widest shots of all the buildings being pointed out on the right side. Good architecture/history lesson!
- Take in the Chicago skyline when you get to the part of the tour that takes you nearest to the Navy Pier and Lake Michigan
- If you sit on the lower level, sit on the right side of the boat, as everything they point out is on the right-hand side.
- Hit up the architecture riverboat tour on the Chicago River. Learn a lot of history about the Windy City. Lot's of great photo opportunities.
- Celebrate St. Pat's Day in Chicago with a Green Beer on the Green Chicago River
- I recommend the sunset tour. It's amazing!!
- Ride the lake and river tour,ask for ralph
- Vale mucho la pena. Si eres un amante del arte y arquitectura y te gusta saber el porque.