Beach, Scenic Lookout
Mile Rd. (Atlantic Ave.)
Wells, ME 04090
- Go after 6. Free parking and you can bring your dog :)
- Nice beach kids love to look for crabs and wait for the I cream truck!
- The water is never warm, its maine. Prepare for shrinkage!
- Don't throw sand at strangers!
- A great family beach, Fun tidal pools to discover sea life in, long flat sands great for walking and exercising, and only a few rocks scattered here and there.
- Ride your bike or walk. Raises body temp and courage to dive into the cold maine waters
- What is there to say - one of the best beaches in Maine. A couple of miles of sand, sun, and fun for families. Park at the end of Atlantic Ave if there's no space at the end of Mile road.
- My favorite place in the world !
- Fall is a beautiful time at the beach.
- Parking is free at the public lot after 4pm
- Beautiful, fun beach!
- Beach is clean, water is good, the area is less crowded than the Ogunquit beach. It is great for surfing. Good waves.
- Sunset walks on beach
- A nice beach to visit.
- Great family beach!
- Everything ive been coming here every year since i was born family beach its fantastic :-)
- Bautiful area. Perfect for a walk on the beach.
- Avoid eating 24 meatballs and then getting in the water.
- I love coming here nice beach and a good way to go to big daddys and congdons good place to eat
- Love this beach especially on Jul 4th! Flat beach watch the tides!