Wellfleet Drive-in and Cinemas
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- come early for the drive-in and get a good parking spot, then play a round of mini golf and slug back some beers while waiting for showtime. turn your dial to FM 89.3 and step back into 1971.
- Get a Lobster Roll at Lunch Box down the street and thoroughly enjoy a nice Cape Cod evening at the movies.
- There's connivence stores in either direction from the entrance... Go there for snacks and avoid the high prices once you get locked in. Oh, and they don't take plastic! Cash only!
- Check out the flea market on weekends!
- Go early to get speakers that work!
- Great drive-in experience. Pick up food from Moby Dick's first and then have popcorn and candy from drive-in. Awesome night!
- Brought back memories of the Whitestone Drive-in Bronx, NY...
- Back into your spot, and make a sweet pillow fort. Oh yeah, and be sure to bring a sixer
- What a great place!
- This drive in is awesome! The amenities are all centrally located and clean!
- Cash only for tickets
- Great family experience. Bring bug spray, chairs and a cooler. Enjoy the movie relaxing outside. Great value for the money when you experience the double header!
- Sooo fun!! Bring big spray and grab lobster rolls from one of Lunch Box places... If its a nice day bring a transistor radio so you can sit outside. It's awesome.
- BYOB...they do NOT have beer this time of year..even next to mini golf as described!!
- If it's a nice day out, bring chairs, otherwise bring glass cleaner. Come early and get a nice spot. Retro cool with snack bar animated bumpers and a great deal for two movies. A must for movie buffs.
- Such a smurfing good time... I smurfin love it :)
- Bring glass cleaner if you want to view from your car.
- Bring deck chairs to sit out side. If you have a portable stereo bring it too. Tune to FM 89.3 and listen in style
- Bring bug spray.
- Bring insect repellent if you want to avoid bugs