Welk Resort Branson
Hotel, Pool, Theater
- Buffet breakfast is excellent. Buy the breakfast voucher from the front desk for a reduced price.
- The deluxe room has a fireplace next to the jet tub. The shower has three shower heads and is very large. Six inch ledge would make it hard to place a wheelchair in without some help. Check 1 out!
- great pool / water park
- If you will be out on the town a lot, the splash-a-torium is not worth the extra money. The regular pool will do.
- Good bang for bucks
- Skinny dipping in the pool is frowned upon. They will call the cops. No sense of humor.
- Our first trip not staying in a Marriott property and we'll be back. Think my kids would be happy if we never left the resort.
- Hearing a presentation
- Lovely hotel, extremely friendly staff. Walls are paper thin, however.
- I'm ok w staying somewhere w renovations. I looked past the no room service due to renovations. But breakfast buffet starts @ 7 am. Looks like its find a drive thru on the way to convention.
- Splash-a-Torium is splashtastic!
- First hotel I have been to in years where you can hear every movement of the people above you. Maybe it was just them, but it was loud.
- We absolutely loved it here! Splash a Torium was fun...drinks were good...employees were amazing!! We will be back!!
- Great choice for a family reunion. Employees were Amazing! I mean Extremely helpful with everything.
- My son had a great time at the Splash-a-torium!
- This place kicks so much ass! Great rooms and pool! Big slide and not to far from 76 hwy.
- Love this place....especially the Deluxe room that Jeff C is talking about.....
- Pray your room is near a router if you want decent wifi, and don't expect uber speeds. I had to tether my phone to get any type of decent speed, and i had 4 bars!