By ICE Staff
Even for veteran New Yorkers, finding an apartment in New York City can be a daunting task. That’s why the Institute of Culinary Education created its student housing program—to take care of the stressful parts of the housing process and leave you with the fun parts: making friends and exploring your new home. With dorm, apartment and homestay options, we’ll help you find a living situation that fits your budget and lifestyle. We can match you with a roommate—even a fellow ICE student—or you can live alone. Need furniture? Our housing coordinators can set you up with furnished digs. Whatever your needs, ICE’s student housing program is ready to make your transition to New York City as seamless as possible.
Ready to make your move? Keep reading to watch the video on ICE's student housing program.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas