- Get here early, stake out a good spot, and enjoy a wonderful 4th of July on this pleasant beach (and in the immediate area, plenty of activities within walking distance).
- Enjoy fried dough sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon at Weirs Beach or Deerfield Fair.
- Rally Headquarters during Bike Week. Arcade games, restaurants, bars (great Margaritas at the Gringo) and the Mt. Washington docks here. Beautiful rides around the big Lake.
- Awesome fried dough at dukes
- Come watch all the bikers as they leave town for another year...see ya next year guys!!
- Second week in June. .this place becomes a mad house! Bike week. Well worth checking out
- It is beautiful... Relaxed and wonderful!
- Very touristy area. Ice-cream & candy apples were delicious. For fun: the arcades, the train & U/S Mt Washington!
- Funspot great place to bring the kids
- Awesome place
- Very hot day...if going to spend the day make sure you bring cash, a lot of businesses do not take credit cards.
- Come early - fills up quick on the weekends. Good spot to BBQ and Water is beautiful.