Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Hands down THE BEST grocery store in the Southern Tier...they are what others strive to be..the store brand that they offer on many items rivals many name brand products
- Remember to be nice to the employees! I used to work there I hate it when I see customers being rude or taking advantage of the employees. Go wegmans workers!
- Wegmans I love you so much.
- When it comes to produce, baked goods, meat, or anything else you can think of, Wegmans is the place to be! Don't forget to pick up a sub while you're here!
- Get the pumpkin half moons in Autumn!
- Cluck, cluck! You can find great deals every day at Wegmans. Everyone loves the subs, but try the burrito bar!
- Chill out with your laptop and enjoy the free wi-fi! Best bet: Tofu burrito meal from the burrito bar, a giant cookie from the sub counter, and a peach oolong tea!
- Any sub with their honey wheat and sub sauce is a must
- Best. Subs. Ever.
- Wegmans is the food mall!
- Wide variety of groceries at good prices. Subs and pizza are delicious.
- The bathrooms are superb
- Use the touch screen ordering kiosk when you first walk in to order all your deli meats and/or subs!
- Subs subs subs
- Lots of options. High quality items. Set up like a marketplace. You'll find almost anything you could ever want here.
- My favorite grocery store! I'm obsessed with Wegmans! They have great deals and such a good variety of organic foods and drinks! This place is like heaven when I walk in!
- Great customer service and super friendly staff. Smaller store, but not lacking in service. Night crew people are great too! Awesome smoothies at coffee bar and prepared foods are so tasty.
- Just tried the chicken salad sub from the deli. Delicious!
- Their Buffalo chicken finger sub is so good. I get a little emotional just thinking about it.
- Burritos in the market cafe are amazing!