- WATCH out for the elderly here, in the store & parking lot. They're clueless & don't watch/look where they r going. I've seen more accidents & have almost been hit multiple times & they don't care!
- The six dollar meals are awesome!
- The chicken at the salad bar smells like weed, making it that much more delicious.
- The Burrito Bar is a great place to get a reasonable meal that is healthy. Go for the Burrito Bowl - no wrap or chips - loaded with tofu, lettuce, black beans, rice, corn, cheese, salsa & sour cream!
- Elaine at the Cafe area is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet!
- Excellent selection of organic food including produce, dairy and grocery. Look for meats at the deli as well as grass fed options. Also have a large gluten-free section.
- Best Sushi and salad bar yum:-)
- $6 meals are a good deal but they are not necessarily healthy! The vegetables look all nice and shiny because they are covered in oil. That said, I do love wegs!
- I'm so glad the grapes are labeled vegan and gluten free.
- Nicest Wegmans in WNY!! Nice two-story restaurant!
- I received a free copy of their cooking magazine in the mail this week. I can only assume its because I signed up for their (free) Shopper's Card.
- Love the burrito bar! :-)
- Live band on Friday nights in the seating area upstairs...what other supermarket offers that?!?
- Get the white hot chocolate from the coffee bar. Delicious!
- Aimee in floral design is awesome with a great eye for color!
- I grew up on this Wegmans. <3
- Large warehouse size grocery store with all the normal grocery store stuff you come to expect. It was rather noisy. ~Good for a quick in and out trip.
- Grocery selection including natural foods, craft beer, local veggies and fruit.
- Love this place :)
- Our go to grocery store. Fresh produce. On a more suggestive note, Wegman's is getting more of it's own brand foods that are not always a good as the Brand Names they take off the shelf.