Supermarket, Grocery Store
1056 E Lancaster Ave (at Brandywine Square)
Downingtown, PA 19335
- get the Wegman's brand. It is almost ALWAYS as good if not better than the name brand.
- Not sure why I attempt coming on a weekend- the crowd this afternoon is pretty unbearable!
- Awesome beer selection and also you gotta try the pumpkin bagel. So delicious! (Oct. '13)
- Best produce in the world!
- Only grocery that has toddler seats in the bathroom to keep little hands germ free when parents gotta go.
- Never be afraid to ask for suggestions of foods to go with whatever you're ordering or making. They give great ideas !
- Best produce around!!
- Don't forget to follow @Wegmans_Seafood on Twitter for all the latest updates on fresh fish
- stop in and pick up some amazing cheeses for your next party or wine tasting!
- Asian tofu at the salad bar is fantastic! Add to a spinach salad with cranberries and vinaigrette ... Yum!
- Try the sushi! It's so good :)
- Their fresh Seafood is nothing short of amazing.
- Good selection of vegan and vegetarian stuff. Try the vegan candy bars by Go Max Go in the organic snacks aisle.
- Cannot WAIT for the store they're planning in Chadds Ford. Best selection and freshest fruit veg and meat around
- Great beer selection and decent food.
- Wegmans has Victory White Monkey as of 3:40pm on Saturday. Get it while you can-it'll be gone by tomorrow!
- The Cocoanut Chicken from The Asian Wokery is amazing!!!
- My favorite lunch would have to be the Burrito Bar. Wheat Tofu Peppers&Onions Salsa Guacamole Corn Cheese & finish it off with Lettuce.
- Mix and match carry-out beer!
- warm pizza for $10 and a beer to go, try that at the other grocery shops