Supermarket, Grocery Store
- The Salad Bar is pure awesomeness. The vanilla cake from the bakery? TO DIE FOR.
- Wine is sold by the glass. Cheap date night a meal for $6 and a glass of wine, Friday nights live music!
- My patients are warn thin with all of the rude people who just stand in the middle of the isle, steal carts and walk with their heads up their butts! I encounter this on a weekly basis!
- Great selection. Everything from organic to foreign, and a great beer selection too! Try the sushi--even though it's a supermarket, it's unbeatable!
- Meditteranean Bar is pretty dope.
- This is a super store.
- Great beer selection! I was pleasantly surprised!
- Great frozen gluten-free bread
- Great beer selection that's much cheaper than other takeout places, affordable prices and high-quality selections, Wegmans is the best grocery store in the area, by far!
- Best craft beer selection in the area. Bring a friend if you want more than 16 bottles. You can only buy something like 192oz. Thanks wacky PA liquor laws.
- This is by far the coolest Wegmans. I love the whole eating area upstairs.
- Always try to hit up when I am in Bucks County. You can get beer here (and good beer) but only in the "cafe area". You can't pay for the beer at the supermarket checkout (thanks Pennsylvania)
- Items 7 and 15 only lines are the best. Cashiers are great and helpful. Bring your "green" wegmans bags...makes managers and staff happy.
- You can get wine by the glass when you dine in now. They have prepaid cards at the register.
- This Wegmans sells wine by the glass. Yummy
- Cracked garlic hummus @ Mediterranean bar is the bomb but no matter how much you floss, gargle & brush you WILL have stink breath for 2 days!
- great sushi! always fresh, always good
- Great sushi and seawead salad. The beer selection is great too.
- Garlic Tuscan bread from bakery
- Wegman's Chipolte Salsa.