The Daily Meal is dedicated to consuming and analyzing the latest food news and trends. Here are some of this week's biggest food news stories from across the country.
• Mark Bittman's Minimalist column in The New York Times' Dining Section ends. Bittman moves to the Op-Ed pages.
• Taco Bell is being sued over their questionable taco meat filling.
• Team USA places 10th at the Bocuse d'Or (Denmark wins).
From The Daily Meal's Featured Cities
• Sam Sifton reviews Chef April Bloomfield's The John Dory Oyster Bar (two stars).
• Lotus of Siam owners part ways from their newly opened location.
• Bouchon Bakery is slated to open in Beverly Hills.
• Time Out Chicago reviews Graham Elliot’s Grahamwich.
• The Times-Picayune reviews John Besh's restaurant in the National WWII Museum.
• Thomas Keller plans to open a pop-up combo of Per Se and French Laundry in Harrod's in London.
• House of Shields re-opens after renovations.
• The official lineup for the 2011 Burger Bash at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival is released.
• More restaurants are making you pay for bread and butter.
• Mario Batali got snowed in at 30th street station last night.
• Legal Seafood's CEO, Roger Berkowitz, hosted his infamous unsustainable fish dinner.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.