Weekly Media Mix: McDonald's Serves Sustainable Fish; Cured Meat Therapy; and Papaya King Gets Racy
The Daily Byte's Weekly Media Mix rounds up the week's big food stories.
• Michael Bauer gives advice on how to handle being served by a waiter who is high. [Scoop]
• Contestant on Food Network's The Great Food Truck Challenge creates the world's most expensive kebab (costing $1,227) to promote the show. [Huffpo]
• Alternative therapy featuring a variety of cured meats. [Atlantic]
• Boston restaurants ban together to raise funds for tornado victims. [GS]
• This Father's Day, buy dad a beer on Facebook courtesy of T.G.I. Friday's [UPI]
Shame of the Week
• Papaya King posts racy billboards throughout L.A. [AdWeek]
• Curtis Stone cooks a romantic meal with Conan O'Brien. [Team Coco]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.