Don’t know about you, but I’m ending this week with a burger, and here 10 intriguing builds from burger bars around the world. From quail eggs and fig-and-bacon relish to Doritos, pimento cheese and a holiday burger, this is more than a week’s worth of fun.
Byron, UK locations
Cheesemas No. 1
Two 6-oz. burger patties, mature Cheddar, smoked bacon an onion relish, onion ring, bacon island sauce and pickles (£12.95; add smoked bacon macaroni cheese for an extra £1)
Hops Burger Bar, Greensboro, N.C.
Philly Steak Burger
Our burger topped with thinly sliced grilled steak, sautéed onions, peppers, mushrooms, smoked white cheese sauce, and a serrano pepper mayo. Served with a side of garlic, herb, and Parmesan fries. Paired with Malty by Nature by Southern Pines Brewing Co.
Burger & Co., Kielce, Poland
With salsa with green tomatoes and smoked peppers, guacamole sauce with avocado, double cheese (Cheddar and Mimolette), red onion and tomato, and a decent chunk of beef
Cannibale Royale, Amsterdam, Netherlands
“Oh Deer, It’s Coming Right for Us”
180 g (6.3 oz.) of venison, jenever (Dutch gin) mayo, wild spinach, pickled red cabbage, salt baked celery, Emmental cheese and a quail egg
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them