Wedl's Hamburger Stand
105 S Center Ave
Jefferson, WI 53549
- George Motz from Travel Channels Burger Land visits WEDLs hamburger stand to try their burgers, which are fried with onions in a pan of lard. A must try!
- I just sampled the Honey Ginger (flavor of the day) ice creamnm. Recommend for ginger lovers only! Blech
- One of the top 100 in the nation! Check it out if you are on the area!!! Kudos to Wedl's.
- Really good food, neat atmosphere, delicious ice cream, I recommend trying "Black Sabbath"!
- Worst service. Missed part of our order. Wait 40 minutes for food. No one in charge and no one had job duties...all ran around with no idea of what they are doing. Orders handled out of order.
- They have a variety of sundaes to choose from and the best greasy burgers in town.
- Thursday special is a mushroom and Swiss burger with gravy. Yummy!
- burgers. shakes. great stuff.
- Check out WEDL's as seen on Burger Land
- Great hamburger ! Worth the money
- Amazing... Get the double with onions and smile.
- Absolutely fabulous! Great ice cream too!
- Please be polite and stay off your phone while ordering...I LOVE their sign
- Be prepared for a wait on the weekend. 20-40 minutes. You need to try your burger with onions. The fried pickle spears are great too.
- Its always better w onions
- Have a double burger. Awesome!!!!