Surf Spot, Beach, Scenic Lookout
Newport Beach, CA 92661
- Talk about beautiful scenery and unforgettable waves! The Wedge is voted Best Surf Spot in OC Weekly's Best of 2012 and if you have never been then you are missing out!
- great place for watching the body boarders
- Elishia Windfohr's favorite place!The Wedge, Newport Beach HarborBalboa PeninsulaNewport Beach, CA 92661
- One of the top surf spots in Orange County! With large waves and strong swells this surf spot is called The Wedge for a reason and truly lives up to its name!
- Get gnar gnar with it!!
- No break like it in the world especially when it is going off. If your in newport and there is a swell it is a must see. If your a bodysurfer it is a must do, if your not a pro stay out of the water.
- Check out The Wedge on a South Swell. Stay out of the water unless you know what you're doing.
- Everything was pretty much great here. Its so preserved and beautiful. Even the drive their will leave you wanting every house on every street corner. It's silent and the sand is soft and warm.
- Muhteem dalgalar ;) ak :)
- One of my favorite places to surf and body board. Can be a bit dangerous so experience is a must! Great place to relax and unwind.
- Good swimming for toddlers and novices.
- Very safe place to take your kids swimming
- The Wedge in Orange County is a fairly exposed beach break that has pretty consistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the north. Tends to receive
- Beautiful spot to watch the sunset
- Best shorebreak for Spongers in SoCal
- Clean and nice.
- This is a good place to see waves and good surfing.
- "no lifeguard on duty", "flotation devices prohibited" seem to make this spot particularly attractive to surfers
- Absolutely gorgeous on a clear night.
- Vista ,Waves ,People ,Ocean Breeze! Get Here Early On Weekends