Webster Bank Arena
Hockey, Basketball, Music Venue
- Great Pro Hockey Value in CT! Great New Jumbotron plus Sports Pub/ New Concessions for 2013-14! Go Sound Tigers!
- Awesome place for some great hockey and family entertainment!
- Section 105 is the best place to sit for a hockey game. The fans there are off the wall!
- Take advantage of the great (perhaps surprising) variety of drinking choices you have here; hit up the Limerick Pub before the event, and then try a beer by Two Roads Brewery.
- Great place to catch AHL hockey or Fairfield Stags basketball!
- Awesome family entertainment!!
- Clean, basic stadium food, easy parking. Cirque du soleil was great, but careful if you're high up-- you may be viewing through dirty glass.
- Fire Engine is always rocking after the show, pizza till 2 am!!
- Get here early if for nothing more than to avid the traffic. Trust me, it's worth avoiding.
- All seats are good seats
- Rita's Water Ice, lobster rolls and fresh carved roast beef. Eat up.
- section 105 for Sound Tigers games is the best
- We had a great time..
- Go sound tigers! Win! Win! Win!
- Have a good game boys
- Sit in the barstool section, you can see everything
- be there or be square, Let's go, Tigers!
- Try the made to order Phillie Cheese Steak - you won't be disappointed
- Check out the Sound Tigers games and other great events!
- Take the train. The station is a two minute walk away and you don't have to worry about parking or traffic.