Convenience Store, Sandwiches, Café
- most lucrative wawa in the us!
- I'm there in the early am all the time. After a long night in the studio or depressing night with studies I'm here for a snack or dinner
- Come after 2 am and get your snack on. Post frat party hotspot
- Best #Wawa ever! Their MTOs are #madewithlove!
- This newly renovated Wawa features a Coca-Cola Freestyle touch screen soda fountain machine with over 100 flavors of soft drinks to choose from! So cool!
- My midnight guilty pleasure
- Joey at Spruce and 38th Streets Wawa... Don't let anyone ring you up but him and you'll have a better night.
- Wawa on Spruce & 38th streets. Anyone looking for above and beyond service, anyone praying that your purchase and time spent in line will end well and with a smile... ask for Joey. - M. Isle EMT
- Wawa on Spruce & 38th streets. Anyone hoping to have a smile and a personal recognition when you approach the register... ask for Joey. - M. Isle EMT
- There's a weekend, night guy named Joey at the Wawa on Spruce & 38th streets. Anyone looking for above and beyond service, ask for Joey. - M. Isle EMT
- The creamy pesto that you can get on the sandwiches now is really yummy
- Coffee is needed if I have to get work done!
- They ok on makin sandwiches
- Go for the Mac n cheese! Don't be scared, it's good.
- Get the turkey bowl with stuffing and mashed potatoes. Top notch stuff.
- Fee-free ATM!
- bargain cheese puffs... two for 2.50... don't try to tell me that's not a bargain
- I'm a stupid sucker for those cheese stuffed pretzels at the counter. They're good and bad at the same time.
- Everything at wawa is always great!
- Anything from Wawa will save your life.