Convenience Store, Café
- Arrive at 2:15am for the freakshow: tens upon tens of drunk students and drunk townies face overwhelmingly tolerant cashiers in inebriated quests for 12" sandwiches.
- The turkey sausage bagel sandwich is the best reduced-fat breakfast item I've found.
- The atm says it is no fee... But your bank will charge you most likely.
- What's not to love it's a wawa and they have beer also!
- Check your "custom" order before you leave. It might not be so customized. Mine wasn't.
- The best subs wraps and smoothies
- Virginia Lottery tickets are available for purchase here!
- The Gobbler will make your heart stop.
- Get the Mac and cheese! DO IT ;)
- Skip the subs and go for ciabatta sandwiches. The employees tend to wrap the subs like they're rolling a sleeping bag, so you need a tough bread to stand up to it.
- great cheap food! the pretzels look great...
- The best place around for cheap, good food. I especially like the breakfast sandwiches.
- Family-sized mac'n'cheese + Coke slurpee. Enough said.