Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel
- I highly recommend!!! Wether it's to stay overnight, have drinks or dinner..,..if your in the area you should stop by!
- Great hotel. Very clean and centrally located.
- Far too expensive for the amenities...
- Can't beat the location! Great hotel right on the lake.
- Great service!
- Stayed away from Watkins Glen due to NASCAR but have been missing out. The views, water, boats and food was great....check out Italian sausage skillet for breakfast... sausage was dynamite!
- Great for breakfast, not cheap but worth every penny. Lovely if it's warm enough to sit outside
- Absolutely gorgeous with every amenity imaginable. Conveniently located by breweries and wineries, it's a great place to stay while touring the Finger Lakes. The restaurant and bar inside are great.
- The view. Gym. Shower. Spacious rooms. Room service.
- Staff are great
- Amazing hotel situated on the lake in the Village of Watkins Glen! Modern rooms, wooden floors and great amenities!
- Grest Hotel with a beautiful view of the lake.
- The food in the bar is nice -- get the cheese quesadillas!
- Awesome hotel! Good wine, good food and very cool rooms!!
- Tell Charles you want a Knob & Coke!
- Great hotel, best in the area but no coffee in your room. I mean come on even a budget hotel has coffee in your room.
- If you know Disney well, it reminds you of the Yacht and Beach Club hotels. It's a great hotel!
- Great place, spacious rooms, comfy beds!