- During the walk for hunger I drink the least amount of water possible. Skip the letrine!
- Horrible traffic most of the time.
- Run a few extra miles and join us. We're having a launch event at CitySports on Wednesday at 6pm. Try us on, run with us, become part of us. More info here: https://topo-athletic.eventbrite.com/
- The traffic here is brutal no matter what time of day it is...
- Great town with plenty of eateries in the square...
- Patriots Day 2012 - avoiding the city bound express buses helps a lot.
- Happening place, but traffic still bad!
- Lots of things to check out. Close to Harvard Square and bus stops for express buses too.
- Great bus connections here to Harvard Sq, Newton, Central Sq, Copley Sq and downtown Boston
- The hub! Can be gridlock at times but, it's definitely got character.
- Various restaurants and shops - Farina's is particularly good for bikes and small power equipment. But the crazy loud traffic and poor pedestrian facilities make it poor for anything but a focused de
- Caught many catfish and rainbow trout at this location. Never ate them cuz of polluted waters, so I've been told