777 Harrahs Blvd (at Harrah's Resort Hotel & Casino)
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Om nom nom nom.
- Eat after 4pm.
- Best variety of any AC buffet.
- Only thing good here was Mac and cheese. If you don't mind paying over $30 for it, go for it. Not coming back here.
- Probably the best breakfast casino buffet I've ever had. Everything is fresh and made to order.
- Kinda on the pricey side but the food is def worth it! Everything i tried was good...some was great. Specifically the mac and cheese and the steak. Decaf coffee was great flavor.
- Such amazing food! The best fish tacos! Crab legs with butter. The lady made me lemonade with 1/4 cranberry and a splash of OJ! It was sweet enough with out the bubbles!
- It's good. Better when you have a coupon or comp!
- The bread pudding is an absolute MUST! Ridiculously delicious.
- Food was good, salmon was delicious, Mac and cheese off the chain!!! New special for 24 hours, eat as often as you like, other buffets included, Caesars, Ballys and Showboat!!!
- WELCOME TO THE HUMAN FEEDING TROUGH!
- Breakfast buffet a little expensive at 25pp... Make sure to leave room for dessert...
- Scrapple..Jersey roll..all it needs is funnel cake.
- It was OK at best! After hearing about it and reading reviews I expected something amazing. The line to be seated and the lines at each station were just crazy. Very generous portion of crab legs.
- Crab legs are excellent!!!!
- Best buffet in AC. Weekend buffet offers a ton of options including a ton of shrimp and seafood.
- Really best to avoid, very poor selection and value for the price
- EXCELLENT!!!! Nice atmosphere, friendly and reliable staff, vast selection of food. If you leave here hungry you can only blame yourself.
- Best buffet in AC.