- Every July the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix cruises in & the Car Owners & Shops support our #Autism Charities. Thank U @ShopWaterfront
- Plenty to do as far as shopping and restaurants...go check it out if you haven't done so already
- Dinner and a movie is as easy as pie at The Waterfront. (Which reminds us, leave some room for dessert.)
- Check out the Battle of Homestead Site
- Beautiful at night
- Simply beautiful.. No matter what time of year!
- Love accessories? Check out the new Charming Charlie shop for jewelry, handbags, scarfs, shoes & more!
- Great food at seafood restaurant!!
- Fix the parking lot already
- Great place for shopping close by, buses to and from are much better than they used to be..
- Find stuff to do and specials at The Waterfront on www.midnightguru.com!
- great place
- Meet the mayor one day, he works in the morning, down in the main square.
- Make an evening of it: food, fun, shopping, movies, entertainment...enjoy.
- Great Place!Decorated so Nice for the Holidays!
- Come during the week. Parking is easier
- Nice place for shopping and entertainment, you can spend time with friends and family in evening times. There is a trail near by along the river side. Its a great experience.
- Restaurants and shops for every taste, great movie theater, ample parking & new offerings all the time.
- Everything you need is here. It's my favorite place to go.
- Great place to go shopping. They have good stores.