Water Street Music Hall
Music Venue, Concert Hall, Nightlife
- Check out MyRochester.com for Event Times for this venue!
- Great venue. Go to metal shows, make fun of wankers.
- Awesome little venue. Usually standing room only aka wear heels if you dare.
- Don't bother coming here if you're a smoker and under 21. There's no re-entry for you.
- Worst venue ever.
- The beer is wayyyyyyy over priced. Get drunk at home first and bring a flask to drink in the bathroom.
- Catch Honor Bright any time they swing through here on tour. Great guys, great music! www.honorbright.net
- Love this place. Great for concert photographers. Fun environment and awesome staff.
- Love the new managements performance bookings, but the trade off is no more Genesee beer being served
- PCBMA all the way!!
- Great place to watch concerts. I saw Buddy Guy and ziggy Marley here.
- @giantpandadub festival of #love #roc
- If you are heading over to see a great show at water street, grab a bite to eat before the show or cocktails after at Scotland Yard pub. Walking distance from wsmh. Facebook.com/scotlandyardpub.
- No liquor license :(
- Bring a flask, overpriced drinks galore
- Plan to pay at least 5 bucks extra for parking and come early or risk a long walk....