The Water Club at Borgata
Hotel, Spa, Resort
- Feel like starting a scandalous night? Then order one of Cosmo's Sexiest Cocktails: The Sunroom Sinner. The decadent mix of rum, Amaretto and chocolate liqueur mean you're in for a wild night.
- Make sure you order room service and get the grilled grapefruit, lobster omelet and cheddar cheese and pulled pork grits! The pool and the Jacuzzi in the spa are definitely worth the extra cash.
- Go with a Vista Room.
- I wish they had free wifi in room
- There is no Gideon Bible in the room. What is this world coming too?
- Great place to stay, from the room, bathroom, spa and pool!!! Loved it! No regrets!
- Save all your pool bracelets they have to start repeating colors sooner or later!
- Even red label players can get comp for these rooms, check online, sometimes it will comp, if you call they will do it for you. Way nicer than original tower, love the rainfall shower head!
- Water club is nice but it is attached to the borgota which is nicer. Younger crowd in borgata... And borgata is closer to the garage
- Theres no place more classy in AC
- Bobby Flays.
- Beautiful, probably the most amazing hotel in Atlantic City. Rooms are fantastic and the POOL IS INCREDIBLE!
- Can't go to the pool until 4:00 on day of check in!! Terrible rule
- Don't stay here. Booked 5 nights and left after 3, worst service ever and the spa is a joke. Won't ever come back.
- Love the Borgata + only hotel/casino I go to in AC. 1st stay at Water Club. See the difference. Room nicer. Easier check-in. Better service. Comped room was a plus. Otherwise Borgata good enough.
- My favorite place in AC...no kids allowed so perfect romantic weekend
- Rooms are spacious and clean, linens and towels are beautiful, and the shower feels like a spa!
- Thanks Bella. Lovely facial , beauty chit chat.
- Gypsy bar for tequila and bobby flay for steak
- Valet gives u free bottled water. Great when you're so hungover!