Food Tank, in partnership with the Chicago Council on Global Affairs and University of Chicago Booth School of Business, completed the 1st annual Chicago Food Tank Summit at the Gleacher Center on November 16, 2016. This event featured more than 35 different speakers from the food and agriculture field. Researchers, farmers, chefs, policy makers, government officials, and students came together for interactive panels and lively discussions.
This was the third in a series of three Summits in 2016 which bring together some the world’s most impactful food system leaders. Enjoy the full replay of the event!
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record