342 S State St
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- If you want a good drink, flirt with doug, he's a babe!!!
- Cheap, local and american place in the heart of Salt Lake, Utah. No food provided but you can get chips and cookies from vendings. Pool table and a couple dart boards exist.
- If you're the type of person that likes to drink and fight, this is the place for you!
- Not a bad bar way cheap and great DJ not my kinda music though
- Whole in the wall, cheep drinks. Pool table and a couple dart boards
- It's not bad of a place big stein/mug of blue moon for $4.00 not bad a price. Will definitely try it again
- Great place Sunday is free pool and wed is singing night
- Patron is one of the best shots in da house. Pool is okay. I liked the beats.
- Jason's the best bartender
- Try the Stoli Blue Bull | $5 - A warm mix of Blueberry Stoli vodka and Red Bull and works great as a sipper, although ice in it would be nice.