Washington Square Park
Columbus Ave (btwn Filbert & Union St)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Perfect lunch spot on a sunny day
- Stay away from the bushes. Bums poop there.
- The San Francisco Neighborhood Theater Foundation hosts a couple movies in the park over the summer. Bring your blanket and bottle of wine!
- Enjoy the smell of weed in the air
- We love to sit in the shade here during the day, it's a friendly park, good for groups, families, or just to relax on your own.
- My kid just stepped in your dog's shit. Please scoop the poop.
- Come early and watch all the little old Asian ladies do aerobics, Thai chi, fan dancing, and jazzersize.
- Great for picnics and playing, or just sunbathing on a lazy day
- Holiday is here!
- Ramona the "love terrier" is kind of a b*tch.
- Should you want to see one of the most crowded but beautiful areas of the city. Probably only park w/o a radiant view hovering above the city around it, it's actually a low-set 1, but views nearby.
- Great place to crush some beers.
- Park etiquette: Its fine if you want to stand up, but don't block my sun.
- Little bit of everything, right in the heart of North Beach! Grab some food and drinks, then make friends with some of the other people out here...
- When it's not too cold or dark, there's usually a group of dog owners who hang out while the pups play. Ramona the Love Terrier is a regular.
- This is one of Ruggles' favorite parks!
- Bathrooms at the church are usually open. Enter through the door on the left. And give them a donation.
- Nice park downtown
- Lovely view.
- The park is not a square. The statue is not of Washington. I guess Jefferson Trapezoid Park wasn't a good name?