9585 SW Washington Square Rd (at Hwy. 217)
Tigard, OR 97223
- Weeknights are way better. Too many people on the weekends, many who act like they don't get out much.
- Offers stroller-friendly Family Restrooms with changing tables and also mini-toilets and shorter washing stations for toddlers. A dimmed/quiet nursing room with plush chair is also available.
- Everyone that works there is super friendly! (:
- Watch out for swamp monsters
- Can't beat a Macy's sale!
- Nicest mall in Oregon, yet still not at pretentious as what you'd find in California. Thankfully.
- Nice mall! We are visiting from out of town and needed a build-a- for our daughters bday surprise. Pleasantly surprise by how nice the mall is and everything it has. Great shopping and food.
- I like this mall. Lots of cool places to shop, and the Cheesecake Factory is here, so that's cool. What is lacking is the food court. That place needs a major makeover, or get rid of it!
- Aritzia is the best Boutique store inside a mall - EVER
- Be sure to get there at opening hours to find good parking.
- I love this mall !!
- Don't look directly at mall security
- This place is confusing
- Nice food court! Loved the Thai spicy tofu dish and the bubble tea kiosk. Sanrio store! Lush! H&M! Body Shop! Apple! Lego! And a decent Jcp's.
- There's always a great deal at Jos. A. Bank!
- Nice to go on weekdays. Less people. Weekends are crazy!
- Malls all look the same everywhere I guess, reminds me of Jersey gardens back in N.J. Only difference is that jeraey gardens is alot bigger.
- It's a mall, nothing memorable about it.
- It has the lego store.
- Wide stores selection, and many restaurants in the mall and surrounding areas