Park, Baseball Field
- Look for the Night Out in the Parks Car parked somewhere in Washington Park through August 15 for your chance to win prizes & surprises! #ParkItInTheParks Instagram Contest Info: ow.ly/nNnj4
- Becareful coming through the park at night.
- A beautiful under appreciated park and neighborhood
- Take a walk around the lakes here! Serene and peaceful!
- One of the most active parks in Chicago. Been to slot of cool events at this place.
- Decent place to enjoy Family
- Great South Side Park'n
- Watch for spider webs and threads near low-hanging branches on the paths.
- Very spacious park almost surprisingly so. There are streets through the park, but not always a sidewalk that follows them.
- Nice for a Bar-B-Q
- Hide your belongings!!!
- Don't go here at night.
- Watch your speed limit. This is a park! Let us all enjoy it safely and peacefully.
- The best park in chicago.
- This is where it goes down.car,motorcycle,truck clubs yes,
- Learn all the routes, it's one of the spots that make shortcuts worthwhile!!
- Get on the swing
- Check out the DuSable Museum, located in the park near 55th St & Cottage Grove Ave.
- There's a lake, olympic size pool, island, museum, softball, baseball, cricket & soccer fields, a high school, an armory, house & bike path and an arboretum
- You can drop off recyclables at the blue dumpster southeast of the field house on Garfield blvd