- Very nice place to relax on an afternoon. Trees, grass, make perfect shaded area to watch your kids play in the water
- Very nice since the remodel. I love that downtown Cincy is being improved.
- Awesome. Beautiful. Very family friendly.
- beautiful park
- Beautiful park, great events going on all summer long
- Great spot in the summertime!
- I'm in love with this park and make it a part of our daily walk! Great dog park area, and so many spots to sit & enjoy the outdoors.
- $5 pulled pork sandwiches at Eli's
- The slide is fast:)
- Love the waterworks. Very romantic with picturesque Music Hall in the background. Plenty of activities happen here and they even have a dog park.
- Perfect spot to sit on a bench and enjoy an afternoon.
- Beautiful park in the city and awesome huge water play area for kids! Worth the drive.
- Very nice park.
- Wonderful place! Opening day 2014!
- Check out bluegrass every Thursday from 7 until 9
- Check online to see what events are being held!
- Nice park to hang out in. Bring a blanket on a warm day and relax. Take a walk on the paths to cross the square.
- Lots of cool pop-up and festival type events at Washington Park in the warmer months. Check their event calendar! https://washingtonpark.org/events-at-the-park/
- At Balanced Property Solutions, weve earned our reputation as a trustworthy partner by working hands-on with owners and investors across the Greater Cincinnati... Website: http://balancedprop.com
- Gorgeous gazebo for weddings and events. Always fun activites going on. Dog park. Interactive child play area.