76-18 Woodside Ave (btwn 76th & 77th St)
Elmhurst, NY 11373
- Edamame and spring roll is good. The salt and pepper chicken was very fatty, while the dbl fried pork was very tough.
- Salt and pepper shrimp is the best
- Skip the Japanese and go after Himalayan specialties, including the national dish of Bhutan, the home of the chef.
- potato chilly is simply outta the world
- They have excellent specials. $3 Draft beer-Sapporo, Free hot sake all night w/ $10min dinner purchase and $10 dozen oysters!!
- Try the wasabi chicken the ribs are really good also the dry beef. Don't forget to get an order of ting mo (steamed bread)
- They serve Japanese, Himalayan & Bhutanese food here.