Wasabi by Morimoto
1, Mansingh Road (The Taj Mahal Hotel)
New Dehli, India
- Masaharu Morimoto serves exciting and unique sushi and seafood dishes at Japanese Wasabi at Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai.
- Table by the bar, yellowtail carpaccio, spicy king crab, rock shrimp tempura, black cod miso and pork kakuni are my personal favorites
- Do not leave without the Grilled Banana for dessert. Its heaven on a plate.
- Best otoro!!! Fatty tuna sashimi
- Try the yellow tail carpaccio ! Amazing!!!
- Try the wasabi creme brle. Amazing
- The sushi in general is very good. Personally really like the fatty tuna and the yellowtail.
- The best sushi in town.
- Possibly the best Japanese / pan Asian in Delhi.... actually, drop the "possibly"
- Tofu is nice
- Damn expensive! Should've guessed that though... The food was great! The only sad part - they don't doggy pack
- 14:30 closed , no lunch
- Load up on sushi, sashimi and rolls, but leave room for the Surf and Turf. Succulent tenderloin and mushrooms (in a red wine reduction) with teppanyaki jumbo shrimps the size of your fist. Devine...
- Tofu carpaccio, Chilean seabass, wagyu, spinach, and chicken teriyaki! Of course all sushi is good. The wasabi cheesecake is green but brilliant.
- Order the Black Cod!
- Best ohotoro ever!!!!!!
- The best Japanese food around! If you are a vegetarian, you cannot miss this place! (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- . . : , , )))
- Best fatty tuna (otoro) ever!