- State: New boutique. Category: Indie Designers, Jewelry, Women's. Beautiful shop, unique duds, and open garden out back. Plus, it's got its own scent that smells like sunkissed skin. We're sold
- Amazing scent ;)
- DailyCandy: "Summer manicures on the back patio"
- Looks and smells like a vacation home.
- There's a great collection of unique products. Would definitely come back.
- The dreamiest shop in NYC with the most expertly curated designers. Their in-house Warm oil smells like a bottled Cali vacation + almond oil. Perfect for self-indulgence or as a gift.
- Blogger's Choice: Best Boutique This boutique opened in Nolita before Girls debuted but in retrospect, the store is pure Jessa-long, gauzy dresses and effortless, beachy style."-Izzy Grinspan, Racked