The Warfield Theatre
Music Venue, Rock Club, Concert Hall
982 Market St (at Golden Gate)
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Make sure you grab a $16 beer. That shit is tight!
- You can now bring your drink back to your seat in the balcony!
- There is not a bad seat at this venue. Even if you are in the last row of the balcony, you will have an amazing time.
- Editors, $20.25 / all ages, Mon 2/8/10 @ 7:30 PM; A great British indie rock/post-punk revival band that you can't miss. Click the link below to get your tickets!!!
- Definitely pre-game... $15 for a beer?! They aren't even sold in gold coated glasses...
- Best place to be is front and center, at the barrier!
- Buy tix at the box office and avoid all those effing surcharges.
- This is a great venue for live music. There isn't a bad seat in the house. I saw Slash play there last night. Awesome.
- Unless you're happy paying $7 per drink, get hammered somewhere else before going to the show
- Olivia is the best, her performance and personality are so charming
- Checking out the full line up of shows at the Warfield.
- Best shows ever!
- The last gasping remnants of SF arts culture are its historic music venues. Warfield is lovely. Loud and clear sound + spacious multi-tiered floor + steep mezzanine = good view from everywhere.
- Concert venue
- I love the staggered levels on the floor. Makes it so much easier to see the stage.
- My favorite large venue in San Fran. Park at the large parking lot nearby or take BART, don't try for street parking. Don't worry about where you're sitting, it's a great view from anywhere.
- The Good: Great views from the back and solid sound. The Ugly: Beers are $10 and they don't have free water to keep you hydrated, only $4 bottled.
- Box office opens an hour and a half before doors open. If you're looking for tickets or need to pick them up, get there early.
- Rock out! One of the many great venues in #sanfrancisco.
- I had a bite of my GFs panini sandwich she bought at Warfield and it ripped the inside of my mouth like a razor blade. Went to the first aid booth bleeding profusely and the geniuses there gave me gum