Music Venue, Concert Hall, Rock Club
- 2010 Best of Houston Winner: Best Club for Out-of-Town Acts: Great to begin or end your night, w/a wine bar across the street and Lucky's Pub next door for grub going until right before last call.
- 2012 Best of Houston Winner: Best Hip-Hop Club. Check out more Houston Press Winners here:http://www.houstonpress.com/bestof/ Or go moblie with the free Best Of app.
- Packed house, jumping and singing along, sweat pouring off you... great sound, great vibe! Saw Duran Duran here earlier in the year. Parking is bad, don't park in a tow away zone, you'll be towed.
- The drinks are a little overpriced, but the venue is nice! Clean and spacious, but intimate.
- This is a wonderful venue. Plenty of space inside and the staff is great. I just wish the parking situation was a bit better.
- beautiful 'song "!!
- 2011-10-02 Iration's Lei'd Back Fall Tour with Tomorrows Bad Seeds and Through The Roots
- Beer is hot damn this sucks
- On 02/01/2011 the Decibel Sponsored Creatures from the Black Abyss Tour stops here! Featuring Cradle of Filth, Nachtmystium, Turisas and Daniel Lioneye
- one of the best music venues in houston
- #music #performances #people #artists #art & #nightlife #fun
- This place is horrible. We're out here trying to support local talent but they cut their show short. Making them pay out of pocket but not giving them a chance to shine.
- Wear comfortable shoes no seats unless VIP
- Get there early to find a decent place to park.
- Best bathroom you'll ever see at a show.
- Leave the detachable lens cams at home people.
- 25 miles from ELS - great concert venue. www.WarhouseLive.com
- Zumba Nite with @cryswalls
- Security are some asswhole fuck this place and fuck they stand for
- The Contortionist go hawd