- Warehouse is pouring beer, wine, coffee and some of the city's more affordable specialty cocktails alongside kicked-up bar food. The confit wings and homemade pork rinds have people talking.
- This place rules. Enough said. Come see for yourself.
- Do not miss Sunday brunch here! Cubano Benny + hominy (add pimento cheese!) + one of their beautifully crafted cocktails = a phenomenal start to any Sunday Funday!
- Beer cocktails! Happy Hour 4-7. $2 off glasses of wine and cocktails, $1 beer and house liquor.
- Brunch. Yes. Fun at night on the weekends too!
- Trendy little place. Kind of pricey but I didn't mind too much. Great atmosphere!
- Love this place! The drink list has something for everyone and the food is delicious - think upscale bar grub. Try the chorizo grilled cheese
- House burger is great
- Tots, and the bartenders
- Super cute bartender! Get the Employees Only cocktail if you like spicy drinks.
- It's hard to go wrong here with brunch, but I would get the fried chicken bombers. One of the best things I've ever eaten. Crispy, moist, sweet, heavenly.
- M-F 4-7pm Happy Hour: $5 house cocktails, pints, wine, whiskey of the week, fernet+mezcal, house spirits.
- The burger - unexpectedly, might be one of the greatest i've ever had.
- Could fit a more vibrant, yuppy city. Wood and exposed metal give it that presently trendy industrial feel. Decent, welcoming mixologists on deck
- Custom cocktails and shuffleboard
- Warehouse has incredible cocktails and deviled eggs!
- Great brunch! Service took a long time, but manager was very nice and gave our table a pitcher of sangria on the house
- The pork rinds are the best pork in Charleston, which is why its on our list of The Tastes That Make the City: Charleston.
- I love the brunch. Also is a good place to start out a night downtown.
- Brunch and do not miss out on the bloody Marys